Structure and application range of ultraviolet germicidal lamp
Structure of ultraviolet germicidal lamp
Ultraviolet germicidal lamp actually belongs to a low-pressure mercury lamp. Like ordinary fluorescent lamps, it emits ultraviolet light after being excited by low-pressure mercury vapor (<10-2Pa). The difference is that the fluorescent tube uses ordinary glass. The 253.7 nm ultraviolet light cannot be transmitted, and can only be absorbed by the fluorescent powder on the inner wall of the tube to stimulate visible light. If we change the composition and proportion of the phosphor, it can emit light of different colors that we usually see. The tubes of general germicidal lamps are made of quartz glass, because quartz glass has a very high transmittance to all ultraviolet wave bands, reaching 80% - 90%, which is the best material for germicidal lamps.
Application of ultraviolet germicidal lamp
1. Each microbe has its own specific UV killing and death dose standard. Its dose is the product of irradiation intensity and irradiation time (sterilization dose=irradiation intensity • irradiation time/K=I • t). That is, the irradiation dose of UV depends on the intensity of UV and the length of irradiation time. High intensity short time and low intensity long time irradiation have the same effect.
2. The quartz lamp tube will gradually age after being used for a period of time, and the ultraviolet radiation intensity will decline. In order to achieve the effect of thorough disinfection, the radiation intensity of the quartz lamp should be checked regularly. If the intensity is not enough, it should be replaced immediately.
3. The ultraviolet ray can only travel along a straight line, with weak penetration. Any paper, lead glass, and plastic will greatly reduce the exposure intensity. Therefore, during disinfection, the disinfected part should be fully exposed to ultraviolet rays as much as possible, and the lamp tube should be wiped regularly to avoid affecting the ultraviolet ray penetration rate and radiation intensity.
4. Ultraviolet rays can cause great harm to human skin. Do not use UV lamps in places where people are around, and do not look directly at the lighted lamp tubes. As short wave ultraviolet rays cannot penetrate ordinary glass, glasses can prevent eye injuries.
5. In places where people are active, ozone lamps cannot be used generally, because ozone will promote the coagulation of human hemoglobin, cause insufficient oxygen supply to the human body, induce dizziness and nausea, and affect the health of the human body. Especially when the ozone concentration reaches more than 0.3 ppm (mg/m2), it will cause serious harm to the human body.
6. The violet blue light in the low-voltage discharge lamp is mercury vapor pressure. Although the intensity of mercury vapor pressure is still related to ultraviolet light, it does not directly represent the intensity of ultraviolet light, which means that the intensity of ultraviolet light cannot be determined with the naked eye.
7. Lamps with reflectors can ensure the concentration of ultraviolet energy and avoid damage to workers. The reflector must be made of materials that attract less and reflect more than 253.7 nm ultraviolet light. The aluminum with surface oxidation and polishing treatment has the largest reflection coefficient to short wave ultraviolet light, so the reflective system of general ultraviolet lamps is made of aluminum.
Jiangsu Juguang Optoelectronic Technology Co., Ltd. has developed and produced a series of ultraviolet air disinfectors, plasma air disinfectors, mobile disinfectors, bed unit disinfectors, lamp racks and other products based on the core of ultraviolet disinfection lamps. With strong functions, multiple varieties and stable quality, they are used in hospitals, families, schools, government institutions and public places. The annual production and sales of air disinfectors reach more than 10000 sets. The company's products are in variety, output The quality has been continuously improved in many aspects, and is well received by users at home and abroad.